Steps To Add Email Account Into Gmail
Much like a desktop client, Gmail can handle multiple email accounts. Moreover, it makes importing mail from POP3 accounts fairly easy, by automatically filling in the required POP server information for you.
Let’s say you want to import email from an old Hotmail account, what would you need to do?
- Open Google Mail, click the wheel icon in top right and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In your Gmail settings, go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Under the header Check mail using POP3 click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Fill in your email address and click Next Step.
- In the next window, add your password, check the boxes that apply, and click Add Account.